SEO Reseller Programme: How to Get Started
We have a couple of referral schemes up and running, both of which you can take advantage of. These consist of an affiliate programme and a reseller programme. Here are the details:
1. Affiliate Programme
Our free affiliate programme allows you to refer clients to us, and we will provide you with 5% commission on all of the payments that they make to us for their SEO on an ongoing basis, which will be made monthly. This is a great option if you do not want to process any orders and just want to pick up the proceeds of sending clients our way.
2. SEO Reseller Programme
Our reseller programme allows you to provide high-quality SEO services to your clients under your own branding, without having to do the actual work yourself. We carry out all of the SEO work in the same way as we do for our own clients, and you can charge your clients whatever you like for the service.
Why join our reseller programme? Because:
- You don’t have to pay anything.
- Free training is provided on every aspect of running your own SEO company.
- It’s very flexible and you can join for as long as you want to.
- We will give you a free website.
- You can get discounts on any of our packages.
- You can customise the packages.
- We will provide free review packs to your own clients with your own branding.
- We will provide you with unlimited support.
- You will be able to generate a regular monthly income.
- If your clients increase their package sizes (which they often do when they start seeing results), you will get even more income.
- We will provide your clients with access to our online tracking system.
Get a Free Website
Some of our resellers already have their own websites, but if you don’t we will give you one for free. In under 24 hours you could have your own website up and running, and then you can start to find clients and enjoy monthly profits from reselling our SEO packages.
If you’d like to see what a typical reseller site looks like, take a look at this example: www.seoresellerdemo.com
This is just an example, however, and you can personalise your site in whichever way you want by changing the appearance and the content.
If you want us to set you up with a free website, you simply need to:
- Sign up to our free reseller programme, and we will then send you some documents that you can change to add your own branding and logo.
- We will then send you a reference code that you can use to get review packs for your clients.
- After you have received your reference code, we’ll set up your free website.
All that we will need to know in order to set up your website is:
- Whether you want to host it yourself or not (and if so it must have a WordPress one-click install option).
- Your chosen domain name.
- An email address.
- The manner in which you will accept client payments (PayPal subscription is the default).
- The price you intend to charge for our packages along with the currency you will use.
- Whether you want a blog on your website or not.
- The colour scheme you want.
If you want to take advantage of some optional extras, there is an extra cost for thee, but we don’t charge you in order to make any profit. It’s simply that most of these involve a cost to set them up so we ask you to cover these costs.
- Domain name registration if you would like us to set it up for you.
- Content rewrite for your website if you want to work on your own SEO because you will need unique content on your site.
- A 50% SEO package discount if you want us to work on the SEO of your own website.
- We will also be happy to change the appearance of your website if you would like.
Sign Up to Be a Reseller
We’d love to have you on board as a reseller. If you have any questions or would like to sign up now, contact us today.